2021 A3 size Calendar
Height: 42.0 Centimetres; Width: 29.7 Centimetres
This is my fifth yearly calendar! Every year it is such a pleasure to create my calendars, putting together my favourite artworks from the past year! The calendar is an A3 sized wall calendar full of my lively watercolour paintings.
The images for each month are as follows;
- January: 'Marbury Mornings' Running hares
- February: 'Mrs Henrietta' Hedgehog carrying baby
- March: Belted Galloways
- April: 'Afternoon tea!' Rabbits
- May: 'The Bluebell Wood' Fox and badger scene
- June: 'The Goldfinch Meadow'
- July: 'Puffing around' Puffins
- August: 'The Wildflower meadow'
- September: 'The Springer way!' Springer spaniels
- October: 'Autumn Awakening' Fox cub
- November: 'The Cumbrian way'Highland cow scene
- December: 'The most wonderful time of the year' Featuring Pippin the springer spaniel!
The calendar is A3 sized when closed which measures 29.7 x 42.0cm. It has one hole to hang it vertically by. It has a lovely quality paper with a really satisfying silk finish. Each month has a grid to make it easy to write on the calendar and the titles for each month change colour to coordinate with each artwork. Inside the front cover, there is a small section about me inside the front cover and a bonus image inside the back cover. The calendar is posted in a card backed envelope.