2020 A3 size Calendar
Height: 42.0 Centimetres; Width: 29.7 Centimetres
This is my fourth yearly calendar! Every year it is such a pleasure to create my calendars, putting together my favourite artworks from the past year! The calendar is an A3 sized wall calendar full of my lively watercolour paintings.
The images for each month are as follows;
- January: 'Force of will' Fighting Pheasants
- February: The Alpaca Gang
- March: 'Having a gabble!' Guinea Fowls
- April: 'The Watch' Collies and sheep
- May: 'Woodland Bloom' Fox and wildlife scene
- June: 'Pond Dipping' Pond side wildlife scene
- July: 'Spring Breeze' Highland and Calf scene
- August: 'Summers meadow' Hares in foxgloves
- September: 'The Mole and The Vole'
- October: 'Taking Shelter' Hedgehog, frog and mushrooms
- November: 'Beryl and Basil' Badgers scene
- December: 'Home Sweet Home' Festive farmyard Country cottage
The calendar is A3 sized when closed which measures 29.7 x 42.0cm. It has one hole to hang it vertically by. It has a lovely quality paper with a really satisfying silk finish. Each month has a grid to make it easy to write on the calendar and the titles for each month change colour to coordinate with each artwork. Inside the front cover, there is a small section about me inside the front cover and a bonus image inside the back cover. The calendar is posted in a card backed envelope.